DAY 1: SIEMREAP ARRIVAL
Transfer from Siem Reap airport to the hotel. visit the Roluos Group: the Preah Ko, the temple-mountain of Bakong and the Lolei temple set in the middle of a former water reservoir or Baray. Roluos Group (late 9th century) represents the remains of Hariharalaya, the first major capital of the Angkorian era Khmer empire. In the afternoon visit of fascinating Kravan, Srah Srang basin, Banteay Kdei, Mebon Oriental and Pre Rup temples until sunset. Overnight in SiemReap
DAY 2: SIEM REAP (B)
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom: the South Gate, the Bayon with 54 towers, each carved with four faces of the compassionate Boddhisattva, the nearby temple-mountain of Baphuon, the Royal Enclosure with the Phimeanakas temple, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
In the afternoon, transfers to visit Ta Prohm Temple (Tomb Rider) then continue to visit Angkor Vat (early-mid 12th century) dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. This huge temple-mountain, built by King Suryavarman II, is considered as the masterpiece of Khmer architecture and art. Sunset from Phnom Bakeng Hill, offering an outstanding view over Angkor.
Overnight in SiemReap.
DAY 3: SIEM REAP (B)
After breakfast, After breakfast, visit the famous temple of Bantey Srey “the Citadel of Women”. This small pink sandstone temple (late 10th century) is considered as the crown jewel of classical Khmer art with the delicate beauty of its carvings. Continue to Bantey Samre (mid 12th century), which has been admirably restored.
In the afternoon, explore the monastic complex of Preah Khan whose name means « Sacred Sword », the small island temple of Neak Pean, and then Ta Som. These three temples were built by King Jayavarman VII and illustrate the preeminence of Mahayana Buddhism during his reign.
Overnight in SiemReap.
DAY 4: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel
Visit Floating village and take a boat trip on the Tonle Sap, return on the road stop visit at the "Chantiers Ecoles - Les Artisans d'Angkor" which provides training to young Cambodians in an effort to revive the ancient Khmer traditions of stone carving and wood sculpting. Stroll around the local market afterwards.
... - Transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure flight to another destination.
Prices net per person in US$, and may change depending on high or low
- Tours and transfer as A/C bus
- Accommodations based on twin/double sharing
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Sightseeing as mentioned
- Entry fee as tours stated
- Service charge & Government tax
- Personal expenses, insurance, Tips, Drinks, Others meals and any others those not mentioned in itinerary
- International flight to SiemReap (or back) and airport tax.
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only
- All rates are subject to change without prior notices
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
- Ground operator reserved the right to amend or adjust itinerary to match with real situation
Siem Reap: Angkor Holiday Hotel *** superior www.angkorholidayhotel.com
Siem Reap: Steung Siem Reap Hotel **** superior www.steungsiemreaphotel.com
Siem Reap: Hotel de la Paix ***** deluxe www.hoteldelapaixangkor.com
- Additional for half-board with 4 lunches at local restaurant: US$ 30 per person.
- Additional for Full-board with 4 lunches & 3 Diners at local restaurant: US$57 per person.